Wednesday 22 April 2020

184 undertale - monster kid stands up to me

Dear Readers,

I walked across the bridge until I heard a "Yo!" behind me. It was the Monster Kid. They said Undyne told them to stay away from me.

They said Undyne told them I hurt a lot of people. They said it wasn't true, right?

My character turned away. They asked me why I wasn't answering them and what was with my weird expression?

My character suddenly turned and walked towards them. They stepped back. They were startled and said their heart was pounding out of their chest... they asked themself what would Undyne do. They then told me to stop right where I was in a brave but nervous way. They said if I wanted to hurt anyone else, I was gonna have to go through them first. They continued talking but the battle screen interrupted them.

They stood before me with a brave look on their face. The text in the box just said "In my way." The music that played was this dark beat. The Monster Kid's name was in yellow. On checking them it just said it looked like free EXP. This text doesn't mess around... The poor thing was quivering anxiously.

I went in for the attack. The screen flashed white and... Undyne took the hit! All of her HP dropped to zero! Monster Kid sadly looked at her, saying she got hurt! She said it was nothing and told them next time to listen to her when she told them to leave. Monster Kid reluctantly left and then it was just Undyne and me.

Undyne's legs were going fuzzy. The top half of her body was starting to slide off the lower part of her body, as she uttered her friends' names. She said slowly that just like that, she had failed them...

Her body started fuzzing and fading away into dust when she got back together again. She said "No..."

She said her body felt like it was splitting apart like any instant, she would scatter into a million pieces. This deep inspiring chanting music started playing along with some wind blowing.

She said that deep in her soul there was a burning feeling she couldn't describe, a burning feeling that wouldn't let her die. She said this wasn't just about monsters anymore, because if I got past her, I would destroy them all. She said I would destroy monsters, humans, everyone. Everyone's hopes and dreams, vanquished in an instant.

She said she wouldn't let me do that. She said that right now, she could feel everyone's hearts beating as one.

She smiled and looked at me. Her eye was different.

She said they all had one goal: To defeat me. She first called me human but then said no, and instead said whatever I was, for the sake of the whole world, she, Undyne, would strike me down!

She fuzzed up and the screen faded to white. Then she came back together, in a different outfit with some hearts on it. She said I was gonna have to try a little harder than THAT!

Epic battle music started playing and she became Undyne the Undying. This might be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment