Sunday 24 May 2020

10 donut county - catapulting jellybean and dollop's eggs

Dear Readers,

After Coco told us what happened, Mira said she was really sorry, saying it was her fault he got put in the hole. She said she should never have taken a job with the Raccoons.

I was like I thought we were friends dude and she said she thought so too... until I ruined her town.

I growled, saying I tried to help when she asked me to. I reminded her I bought the catapult upgrade for her, even though it was a waste of points.

She said that I told her you could launch everyone back out of the hole using the catapult. Then she yelled YET HERE WE WERE. IN THE HOLE.

Someone named Jellybean spoke up. They were petting a chicken. They said chickens were not a waste of points. They ordered me to kiss Dollop on the head for offending her. Dollop just went buck!

I said uh no? and they insisted. I refused again, but louder this time. They said it was the least I could do after stealing all their eggs. I told them I didn't steal the eggs! They just fell... through the ground! Mira then asked Jellybean to just tell their story.

Jellybean said times were tough on the farm. They had to sell their prized rooster to make ends meet and Dollop was very upset.

The scene shifted to Jellybean's Chicken Barn. This place was on a nice plot of land, between mountains with more mountains in the background, in a grassy field. There were barns, coops, vehicles... it also had a massive orchard out back. I deployed the hole.

The music had a slow beat with lots of lovely fast plucking. There was also a really nice electronic wom wom wom at one part.

Jellybean was in the barn with Dollop. The hole appeared near some small objects by the big barn. There was also a raccoon on a scooter here wearing a safety helmet!

I swallowed up the small objects around here. I found that I could ring the bell here by swallowing up the thing tied to it. I then swallowed up the scooter and raccoon.

The scene shifted to me sitting comfortably on the toilet with the tablet I used for the hole app. Mira texted me, asking me why I delivered a doughnut to Coco. I said he... ordered one? I then laughed, asking what the problem was. She said this was too much and I had to buy the catapult upgrade right now and fix things.

I tried texting a few honks but she wasn't having any of it.

I said I had to save up for my quadcopter and she text yelled back, telling me to do it as I promised! I said fine fine, I'll fix everything but she owed me. Then I said Bye!

I then loaded up the store! On the display of items I had already bought the tablet holder and the beanbag chair. I was able to buy energy drinks but I didn't bother with those. Catapult was available as a "Hole Upgrade" and The Raccoon Lagoon Ticket and the Quadcopter were only available at level 10. I did as I had promised and bought the Catapult for Mira.

Then it was back to the Chicken Barn. I could now catapult stuff out of the hole. I shot out a chicken cage and let it fall to the ground, breaking it. I then swallowed up the chicken on its own. It shifted to a different side of the barn.

Here was a door with a bell on it. I was able to open it by pulling the lever I found earlier. Then I catapulted a chicken to make it land on the door. It went inside.

Then it shifted to the other side of the barn, where Jellybean was with Dollop. Eggs started shooting out of the pipe. I hung around here more or less until I was big enough to swallow the cylindrical structure near the barn. I got some fruit out of the crates that I had too.

Then it zoomed out. I swallowed up the truck, the big chicken, the coops, fencing, the little barn, and finally, the big barn. This was how Jellybean and Dollop fell down the hole!

More BK Trashopedia descriptions! Under the chicken monument it said he wouldn't bow down to a chicken. Ever. I wholeheartedly agree BK! Under the clipboard it said if you carried this and looked mad you could walk into anywhere. BK is a social engineering expert! :) Flour was called expensive sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment