Friday 8 May 2020

200 undertale - my side jumping weakness during the sans fight

Dear Readers,

Not making any progress on Sans since. I'll talk a bit about some of my major weaknesses here.

I still find it hard to even reach the fake friendship thing he does. At least when I do reach that point he gives me all the turns in the world to heal up using the smaller healing items I have.

My next main obstacle is where he flings me to every side of the box where I have to jump immediately by pressing the direction I have to jump. I feel like I can't do it fast enough when he gets really serious about it. I'm not sure if it's a job for the analogue stick or the D-pad. 

That's my main obstacle. No new bits of dialogue I'm afraid. Pity I couldn't get something done for the milestone post! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment