Friday 29 May 2020

15 donut county - destroying the raccoon police chief's vacation

Dear Readers,

Possum joined us at the campfire and yelled that he was right! Right about hollow earth! Occam's Razor! Coco nodded patiently.

I asked how many hours did we have to listen to this. Mira asked Possum if he knew how to locate Pup. He said he thought he heard the cops looking for a dog in a hot air balloon. He must've been listing to a scanner or something.

Potter frantically asked where Pup was. Possum said he might be able to find out if he had a raccoon police scanner. Mira sarcastically exclaimed OMG BK! Where could we get a raccoon police scanner???

I said the police chief probably had one, but he was at Raccoon Lagoon today as it was his day off. I leaned over and had a nice relaxing scratch.

Mira wasn't so relaxed though. She said let's wreck it!! I yelled, asking if she was serious? I said Raccoon Lagoon was the happiest raccoon place on raccoon earth. It had great tunes and water balloons. I waxed lyrical about the place for a while.

Mira said I had no choice. I said fine! I told her SHE had to answer to the police chief when he comes down here.

The scene shifted to Raccoon Lagoon, a joyful looking theme park with a castle and everything. There was a raccoon there. There were raccoons everywhere! On the ferris wheel, some others hanging out and holding balloons... it seemed like a nice place for Raccons. Joyful, dreamy, happy music played here. I deployed the hole.

The hole appeared in the playground, near some rubble used for building blocks. I swallowed it all and got a fish bag. I released the fish from the bag by shooting it up and onto the ground. I shot out the water and swallowed up the fish. I shot the fish at the gumball machine crank and got a few gumballs, which turned into water for some reason(I later learned they were water balloons). I shot some stuff at the waterwheel and this made the raccoon on the ride ascend. I also fixed the slide by shooting stuff up at it from underneath. I made the raccoon ascend so high it got on the slide and had its photograph taken at the end of it. Then I swallowed up the raccoon on the boat and then the gumball machine. It zoomed out.

I swallowed up some fencing and some raccoons that were hanging around the place. Then I filled up the hole with water and shot it at the ferris wheel, making it spin faster and faster! I made it spin so fast it came loose and wheeled right into the castle, smashing it to bits!

The music changed to a kind of bummed out lonely slow plucking tune. I swallowed up the castle rubble, the ferris wheel, and finally, the water slide mountain.

I checked BK's entries in the Trashopedia. He said the builder's safety hat was something you wear if your website was under construction(haha nice); the gumball machine was actually a water balloon dispenser(my mistake); water balloons were like normal balloons filled with spite; the ferris wheel was a pancake you could ride; signs were a great way to tell people what to do without actually talking to them(so true. So very true); princesses were people who made excellent garbage; and last but not least, the police hat was something that gave you the ability to arrest someone for no reason(truest thing ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment