Monday 18 May 2020

4 donut county - burying salt's caravan

Dear Readers,

When Helen shared her story about how everything including her guard station was swallowed up by the hole, I LOL'd and said it sounded like she should be thanking me for solving her snake problem.

Helen then said wait... it really was me who opened up the holes? I said what? No and that I was just saying that whoever did do it was totally doing her a favour. I said he was probably a really cool and nice guy. Heh heh :)

Mira went hmm... and asked if anyone else saw Pup. Someone named Salt said they saw him with their telescope. Someone of the same species named Pepper then said they meant their telescope. Salt said that's what they said... their telescope.

Mira asked them where they saw him. Salt said they and Pepper were feuding again so they moved their trailer to Mint River. Pepper then yelled that Salt took a liking to some bird. Salt laughed and said it was a bird for the liking. He said he was admiring this bird until he was hit with a hunger, so he ordered a doughnut through the Donut County app. Uh oh! It was then the hole came...

The scene shifted to the Riverbed level. It looked nice and bright here. Salt was sitting on top of his caravan. There was also a dog chasing some fish things around and going mental. It was a bright sunny day with Donut County's hazy yellow sky.

I pressed A and the hole appeared near they crazy fish chasing dog. It was one of those ugly pug things. I got to swallowing. I first took the stones, then the fish, then the ugly dog. No more ugly barking.

Again the freaking soundtrack is so amazing. Here was a nice hazy summery beat.

The hole moved to near Salt's caravan and he spotted me straight away. He wasn't sitting on his roof, but he was looking out the roof flap with a telescope, like he was on a submarine or something. He was indeed looking at a bird too, a feathered variety. Also a fake one that drank water.

I used the hole to swallow up all the stuff around the caravan, then it filled with water when I took it across the river. I couldn't swallow up the planks or the fish, so I got the drinking bird to suck the water back out of it. That was clever! I then swallowed up the rest of the stuff, including the ugly dog's house.

I swallowed up the rest of the river, then the caravan, then the drinking bird. And that was it! This was how Salt fell down the big hole!

I checked the new stuff in the Trashopedia. I described Salt's Trailer as a "Portable outhouse" heh heh; BK's word for ukulele is "mouse guitar"; he also called the fries holder an extremely terrible way to keep your fries safe. Haha :)

Back at the campfire, I was like wow, and asked Salt if he was in love with a bird. He said yep and I asked if that was legal. Mira said it wasn't about the bird. Pepper interjected and said it was about the bird and I took advantage of that, telling Mira the same :) She said I was hopeless.

Just then, a tent nearby jumped. A coyote stuck its head out, saying we were all hopeless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment