Thursday 21 May 2020

7 donut county - dumping pepper's trailer

Dear Readers,

Back at the campfire, Mira really liked how Nicky and Roma were so much in love. Roma said night and day belonged to love. Nicky said heh, it's true. I said this was extremely gross! Mira then said I was gross!

I said no I'm NOT gross. She said I loved trash. I said she loved trash too! And that everyone here loved trash!! I asked why else would they all make so much of it?

Mira asked if I thought everyone's homes were just trash. I hesitated before saying yes?

Pepper then said not to say that about her trailer. Salt then said Yeah! Don't mess with Pepper! Then Pepper said Yeah!

Mira asked Pepper what happened to her trailer. She said that after she and Salt split, she went to Joshua Tree Park for some peace and quiet. She brought her laptop with her too, to watch bird videos.

The scene shifted to Joshua Tree Park. It was a lovely evening scene, with the sound of frogs croaking and birds squawking . The weird angular shapes of the rocks, telephone wires and cacti made the scene look really cool! Like something out of a Road Runner cartoon.

I deployed the hole and got to swallowing. Pepper could see me as I swallowed the small flat rocks. I swallowed up the fire which heated things up. The bird on the barbecue kicked some rocks into the hole, which made big flames flare up! I used these to set the picnic table and cacti on fire. The picnic table had a DC cup, a laptop and a saucepan on it. 

I burned the cacti and became big enough to swallow up the rocks. After the rocks I swallowed up Pepper's caravan, the cacti, and finally the barbecue. That was how Pepper fell down the hole!

Checking the Trashopedia, I realised I mistook the Joshua Trees for cacti. My apologies! I called them old and ugly trees. For the laptop it said "Pour a glass of water on this and scream" which is probably what BK observed many times! I said the saucepan gets really hot to protect the food inside. I said the barbecue was the opposite of a refrigerator and that the coal was barbecue batteries! Nice :) I called Pepper's trailer a "dumpster you can attach to your car" and Pepper's truck "A dumpster you can drive." which is cheeky and funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment