Tuesday 12 May 2020

204 undertale - turning flowey into potpourri

Dear Readers,

After killing Sans I went to the coffin room. The red font text said the red heart one was as comfortable as it looked. I then decided to look back throughout the whole game to see if anything had changed.
And nothing really changed at all. The shopkeepers that were there were still there. Everywhere was quiet with the eerie heavy slow tune playing.

I did go all the way back to get another snowman piece. Again, he didn't like it but I took some more.

Of course, Sans didn't get to go to Grillby's. Also there was no one there for him to hang out with.

It startled me when that heavy metal beat music played at Asgore's house. Otherwise, this whole area made me nod off a few times because it was so straight and quiet.

I decided to go towards the throne room. Asgore was there with his back facing me. My character walked slowly towards him. He said to himself that he had never seen a plant cry before. Then he turned to face me.

He said I must be the one that flower just warned him about. He then said howdy!

I didn't respond.

He asked what kind of monster was I? He didn't see me as human this time... He then said sorry, he couldn't tell but we could always...

Suddenly, the battle screen came up.

He said now, now, there's no need to fight. He said why not settle this over a nice cup of tea?

He was beginning to sound like Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted.

Suddenly, a slash went through him, knocking out all his HP with one blow. He went down on his knee, saying "Why... you..." and all of the other menu battle UI stuff disappeared too.

Suddenly, he became surrounded by these familiar white pellets. They closed in on him and turned him into dust. Then his white soul appeared and the same thing happened to that.

Flowey then popped up with a frantic look on his face. He immediately started babbling uncontrollably. He said it was a trick and he was just waiting to kill Asgore for me! He said after all, he was my best friend! He promised not to get in my way!...

While he was babbling, his face became like Asriel's.

He continued babbling, saying he could be of help to me! Then his voice got quivery as tears formed in his eyes. He begged me not to kill him as he broke down crying. He was desperate.

Suddenly, slashes went through him many times and his flowery body was hacked into bits, then into nothing. This was kinda shocking.

It wasn't me who killed Asgore or Flowey... or Sans for that matter. The true killer then appeared in front of me. It was me, but it wasn't me... They started talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment