Wednesday 27 May 2020

13 donut county - how the doughnut shop got holed

Dear Readers,

Morsel said he got food poisoning from Cat Soup, more than once. Coco said he used to work there and admitted it was pretty gross. I was like Wow! Haha! Everything I did seemed to have helped everyone! :)

Salt said to Mira I had a point and maybe I wasn't so bad. The charm of raccoons :)

Mira yelled OKAY EVERYBODY! She wasn't impressed. She said we all knew Cat Soup was a hole, even before it got holed, but we had to get back to the real problem here. I said yeah, my 100% smashed quadcopter.

Salt asked Mira why she smashed it. She said she didn't want to smash it but she HAD to.

The scene then shifted to the Donut Shop. A lovely looking shop in a lovely place, just outside the city and on the road to the desert. It was a cup with a big doughnut sign on top that said the name of the shop. It seemed nicely furnished.

Then it shifted to the viewpoint of the quadcopter. It flew around to Mira and myself. I was sitting on a purple car, showing it off to her. I had my tablet and I said to check this out...

The copter said "BK Squad" and Mira went "wow."

I then got it to say "Are you jealous" and she went "Wow" again.

I said to notice how the propellers spun really fast and that was how it flew. She said no kidding! I said it only took 12 deliveries for me to get it! She asked if she could see and I said sure, turning it off so she could get a closer look. She held and admired it. I told her to be careful. She said careful... like this? and seemed to be teasing me, until she rose it in the air and smashed it on the ground!

I screamed at her, WHAT WAS SHE DOING!!?? telling her she was acting PSYCHO!!

She said how could I brag about this stupid toy when I got it by destroying our friends' homes?

I said THEY ordered the doughnuts, dude! I said I gave people what they wanted!

She took my tablet, saying this was pointless. She asked me for my password and I said one thing... then said it was another thing. She thanked me, asking if I knew what was at the bottom of the holes. I said I didn't know and asked her what she was doing. She was sitting in the hole of the DONUT COUNTY sign with my tablet. She said she was teaching me a lesson.

I was now Mira, controlling the hole! I swallowed up the bricks, quadcopter remains, pathway slabs, the tree, the car, BK, and finally, the DONUT COUNTY shop along with me in it.

That was how we fell down the hole! No Trashopedia or end of level screen this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment