Monday 25 May 2020

11 donut county - saving bearclaw from the bees like the hero that i am

Dear Readers,

Mira gave out to me, telling me I wasn't even trying to help. I insisted I was, but it was hard to use the Catapult! I reckon the hole was only really good for destroying things.

I said it must be designed that way. She said I used it and I said what else could I use? She was like IDK I could've used real doughnuts. I said could a real doughnut have saved poor Bearclaw from certain doom?

Bearclaw then spoke up, saying I humiliated them rather than saved them. I said they were getting hunted by bees! I called myself a hero. Of course, I wasn't paying attention to the fact that Bearclaw was wearing beekeeping attire.

Mira asked Bearclaw if they ordered a doughnut to the middle of the forest. They said yep. They then reasoned that it was probably suspicious that someone would offer to deliver doughnuts all the way out to the middle of the forest. Mira asked if they were hunted by bees and they said it was a tough job and sometimes you get hunted by bees.

The scene shifted to Honey Nut Forest, where Bearclaw was hanging from a tree, bees swarming all around them.

It was a beautiful sunset evening with a mixture of deep and light plucking, a fast beat and soft sleepy chimes. Of course there was the sound of angry bees too. The sign said Honey Nut National Forest. I deployed the hole.

The music was gone and I was left in an area with buzzing hives, some rocks and grass and stumps and a single croaking frog.

I swallowed a bunch of little stuff, including drips of honey and a honeycomb. I catapulted the latter at the frog, who tried to eat it and fell down into the hole.

I then got the frog to try to latch on to the hanging hives. Big bees came out and I got the frog to eat those. Very nice of the game designer to specify where the honey drips were dropping! Would've been a bit difficult to aim at them otherwise! I gobbled up everything including the big stump before it shifted to poor Bearclaw in danger.

The frog got bigger and bigger as I got it to gobble all the big bees. Then I got it to latch on to poor Bearclaw! They hanged on for dear life before they fell down the hole with the frog! I swallowed up the shed nearby and that was it!

In BK's Trashopedia, he said bees were very hyper and liked to kiss their mom's butt. I also liked his anti-theft advice by making your stuff sticky with honeycomb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment