Friday 1 May 2020

193 undertale - crushing monsters in the core

Dear Readers,

After chatting with the burger clerk, I went into the Core. I was able to pretty much skip the whole thing as the elevator was unlocked! I had to hunt some monsters though.

Again, it was all slowed down here with the music. Still kind of a cool beat.

In the Core, encounters were infrequent but they happened and had endgame minion enemies. I found a Glamburger and 100G in trash cans. Some shadowy enemies attacked, so not everyone was terrified of me. The lasers were all off already so I had little obstruction.

To find monster encounters I walked in circles. This could be a coincidence, but I felt I had the most luck on screens that didn't have anything particularly special about them, like 1 screen south of where I found the 100G in the bin or the screen that had the sign "Get lost... And stay that way."

Eventually I killed every monster I could encounter in battle in the Hotland/Core area, so I moved on to Mettaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment