Sunday 11 October 2020

102 ace attorney 6 - maya's time to shine!

Dear Readers,

I asked the unbelievable at this point. I requested the high priest's testimony. The judge asked me how that could be done since he was dead. I said there was a way and it was known as channelling.

The judge was surprised I even knew about this. He said only the queen could do it, and she was too busy to do it now for us.

Maya said it was okay for me to reveal her powers now. If she wasn't allowed to become a master, it would still be better than being found guilty. With that, we revealed that Maya could channel spirits and everyone was outraged, including Princess Rayfa who said "That's enough!"

She was highly outraged herself but gave us the go ahead to try, threatening to have us executed on the spot if we were lying.

The judge was concerned about an evil spirit coming forth. Rayfa said not to worry as she had a special Magatama of Parting that would send the spirit back. It was red like a stop button.

The judge called for a recess to prepare for this event.

During the break, I apologised to Maya that it had to come to this. She was fine with it though and promised with her training she'd give me a moment i wouldn't forget.

It was a short recess indeed as the bailiff called for us to return to the courtroom. It was showtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment