Friday 30 October 2020

121 ace attorney 6 - owen emerges!

Dear Readers,

Taka came back with the sweet buns and landed on the judge's head. I immediately told Uendo to eat up.

The judge, meanwhile, was enjoying his sweet bun. He said you could really taste the saké. Uendo was hesitant to eat and the judge asked him if he was scared of how many calories it had. Wow the judge is pretty silly haha.

I'd like some red bean buns. I tried them once and liked them. Wouldn't go for the saké kind though.

Uendo finally ate a bun and got very tipsy. Patches and Kisegawa were in denial until they collapsed and someone else came forth out of him, sniffling. The judge asked them their name and occupation.

They introduced themself as Owen and they were 5 years old. He seemed really timid. I asked him nicely about Taifu and he said he loved him like a real grandpa.

I didn't sense any discord in Owen's heart and he seemed genuinely timid and sad. Simon found the situation strange, thinking about the cards again. Who first laid them out? I said it was the true killer!

Nahyuta slammed his bench with his fist, giving out to me for changing my argument again. I told him to cool it with the sermons and hear me out. That's telling him!

Simon helped with my argument. We said Uendo arranged the cards because he saw the OWEN 4TH message and rearranged them because he was convinced Owen committed the crime and wanted to hide him. The one who made that OWEN 4TH message must've tried to pin the crime on him and this was the true killer.

Nahyuta objected to me wanting to have Owen testify but then he was interrupted by Owen, saying he saw Taifu getting killed. Nahyuta was not happy with this but the judge asked Owen to testify.

No comments:

Post a Comment