Wednesday 14 October 2020

105 ace attorney 6 - the other inmee

Dear Readers,

Tahrust went on to testify about what he heard from the rebel hideout.

He said there was an altercation between a man and a woman, specifically between Puhray and Maya. Then there was a loud noise, followed by a haunting silence.

He was ready to leave, even though the tape hadn't come back! I had to keep him here and press him on a few details.

The subject of his wife Beh'leeb came up on the first press. The judge mentioned he never saw her that day. Tahrust said she was in the kitchen cooking the whole time, making hahtin'supaise which sounds "hot and spicy" and mehl'tenmoht which sounds "melt in mouth", both sounding very tasty and enjoyable indeed :)

I asked him to describe the loud noise and he said it was a terrible crash.

The judge was getting impatient. I asked Tahrust if he went to the scene afterward. He said he did out of concern but didn't find anything wrong. I asked if it was like in the photo and he said it was.

I spent way too long trying to come up with an inconsistency. In the end I had to use consult and use the photo of the hideout on the statement about the heavy feeling. Everything else was wrong with what he said as well but I had to go on this point for now.

Nahyuta brought up the alibi when I said the high priest couldn't have known it was something heavy. That was definitely a factor, so I said the high priest must have heard it from the real culprit.

Who was the real culprit? The only woman or person close to him it could have been was Beh'leeb.

When I brought up this possibility, everyone was furious. I argued the possibility though, and argued further that she could've been the Lady Kee'ra figure that killed her husband too. I said we couldn't rule it out.

With a "Hold it!" Tahrust went "KAAAAAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment