Wednesday 28 October 2020

119 ace attorney 6 - uendo testifies about owen

Dear Readers,

Uendo finally said something about Owen, but he was in denial, bringing Patches and Kisegawa into it for reinforcements.

I pressed away on all of their statements and learned that the different personalities emerge when it's best for them to deal with a particular situation. Otherwise, they're always listening. I brought up the possibility of unconsciousness of the other personalities and said I had proof when I thought of Bucky talking about the three freshes before falling down drunk. I pointed out the saké on the table!

Uendo admitted to eating a sweet manju bun, but denied drinking even a drop of the saké as it would make him lose consciousness.

From the photograph I could see that maybe some sake could've spilled on the bun, but I had no idea how to bring it up! Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment