Tuesday 8 June 2021

10 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - encountering the bad kid and his servant

Dear Readers,

I followed Ramen on the monster footprint trail to where we were blocked by two other kids.

I played against Ramen in a round of Monster Cards and beat him in a close tiebreaker. Then I cast the falling down spell on him. He said he'd give me a hint since I was now his master. He said the two guys blocking our path liked to act cool, but they were just big sissies. All I had to do was figure out a way to make them move, like scare them off somehow.

I greeted the two boys politely. One of them was the bad kid and the other was the Bad Kid's Servant. The servant I recognised from earlier when he came out of the tree and Ramen called him a tanuki.

I asked them if we could pass and they said nope as they were waiting to hear a monster's voice from inside the well. They weren't budging. I learned from Ramen that the bad kid's name was Nanafushi and the servant's name was Billboard and they were bad kids who liked being mean for no reason whatsoever.

This kicked off Episode 10: "The Roaring Old Well" and I got a hint to look at the map for any clues as to how to deal with these guys. I looked at the map and saw a marker for a man where it said 10 and it was over at Monster Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment