Thursday 10 June 2021

12 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - scaring the mean kids with a monster roar

Dear Readers,

I tried taking a detour around the mean kids. This path took me back to my neighbourhood. Mom asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said I wanted melon bread. I told Dad there were mean kids here too and he said to be firmly nice with them and hope they grow out of it. Emily and Ramen's dad told me to be careful not to fall into the monsters footprints while looking for the base.

Dad's advice for the mean kids seemed to be sound enough. I went into Ramen's diner to see Frank. The conversation was amusing and had confusion between the words "whole" and "hole".

I took the path that Ramen led me down earlier and came across the pipe again. I could hear the mean kids' voices. I decided to let out one big roar through the pipe, which came out as a monstrous roar on their side and made all three of them run for their lives in terror! Dad didn't advise me to do this, but it was fun!

I headed back to Akebi's house and saw her there with A-Plus and the black shirt man. He confirmed he was her dad. Ramen was telling them about the monster he heard too!

I found Ramen trying to get his father to believe he heard a real monster. His dad asked if the roar was more powerful than his mother's sonic farts and he answered that it was about the same. Haha!

I caught up with the mean kids who were still scared stiff. I went past them and towards the well, which was now cleared. Some glims dropped and I collected enough Glacial Giant ones to obtain a Penguidon card. The picture of it looked cute, even though it was a giant in a city shooting sonic booms at a car. I got a word to the wise as well telling me about combining cards, which makes them more powerful but has some limits with it as well? I'll have to try them out sometime. I got my first Conjectural Chimera glim here too. Further along the path I found my first Extraterrestrial Egg glim and Mightiest Monster glim too. Then I met Frank standing under the bridge...


No comments:

Post a Comment