Monday 28 June 2021

30 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - learning everybody's spells

Dear Readers,

The other kids were in the neighbourhood.

I was still Nanafushi's boss. He thought the hero was the coolest hero ever.

A Plus suggested changing my spell to match my opponent's. He was my boss at the moment so I changed some of my words to Suddenly, Muchoon, Bo Bo Bo-Byuun, Fall Down, Doron-Doron. This was his spell and I had to press HOME and write it down as it was weirdly hard to remember every word he said. When I matched my spell with his I unlocked a new topic of conversation!

This topic happened to be the one about changing the spell to match your opponent's spell. I'm guessing the one about the hero was S-chan's.

I decided to record everyone's spells. Nanafushi's spell was Jiwa-Jiwa, Guru-Guru, Suddenly, Fall Down, Muchoon.

Akebi's spell was Guru-Guru, Fuwa-Fuwa, Koron-Koron, Fall Down, Bo Bo Bo-Byuun.

Ramen thought it was a good idea to use the same spell. S-chan thought so too and said she might go easy on me if I did that.

S-chan's spell was Muchoon, Muchoon, Bo Bo Bo-Byuun, Fall Down, Suddenly.

Dad thought it was a good idea to have a common spell between all of us in solidarity. Mom didn't understand the kind of magic we kids were using nowadays.

The police officer told me about his chat with his daughter Emily about her being in love and he wanted to learn to take care of stuff at home by himself a bit more since she wanted to get married. I told him about the spell and he just advised us to be careful and wash our hands when we got home.

I told Megami-chan about using the same spell and she said we were all so close. I got a Space Monster glim at this point further west by the footprints.

I found Billboard by the bridge with the writing, except now he had painted it all cool crazy patterns. He liked the idea of having the same spell too. I wanted to get his spell, but I had to lose to him in Monster Cards first as I was his boss, so I tried to play a losing game against him. This is a weird way to play but it's making me play the Monster Cards game more often. Billboard even noticed I was trying to lose when I tried swapping my winning cards.

Billboard's spell was Bo Bo Bo-Byuun, Come Forth, Start Dancing, Fall Down, Muchoon.

Akebi's dad said it was a good idea to have the same spell, as something good could happen.

I obtained another Progenodon card from the glims I was collecting.

Finally, I deliberately lost to Ramen to hear his spell, which was Guru-Guru, Jiwa-Jiwa, Start Dancing, Fall Down, Come Forth. That was every spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment