Friday 11 June 2021

13 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - discovering an alien invader plot

Dear Readers,

I found Frank standing under the bridge. He said it looked like I was reaching my fate. I wondered what fate tasted like. He imagined it tasted great and asked if I was just trying to make him sound funny.

I continued on the path towards a building with a sign that said "Creature Features" which suggested it was a studio or something. Then I read the other sign that said "Alien Invaders" Production Schedule, JXN TV. Then I got all excited and mistakenly thought it was an actual alien invasion happening! This kicked off Episode 13: "Brief Them on the Base!" and made some glims appear. I collected enough Colossal Crustacean ones to obtain a Crabclaw monster card. The picture was of a crab-like creature with what looked like an extra suit of armour. The description said it mutated from an oil spill by a tanker near Southern Malaysia.

On my way back I took another path and opened a gate, also unlocking Episode 14: "". On the other side was our neighbourhood with Akebi, her dad and A Plus. I had big news and Akebi's dad said I could tell him if I liked. I didn't as I wanted to keep it under wraps and he couldn't defeat a monster.

Mom and dad thought I was talking about another secret which was kinda weird.

I refused Ramen's challenge and became his servant again! What the heck!

I continued to the police station where I talked to Officer Kobayashi and told him about what I found. I was worried about monsters and aliens and asked him for advice. He told me to go to the TV station and report what I found to them. I asked why and he said they could tell the world and help bring peace to our planet. Clever guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment