Monday 21 June 2021

23 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - dad and frank

Dear Readers,

I went home to Dad, who asked me where Mom was. He was looking at the monster too. I told him she went to Monster Hill and it was safe there. I asked him about the space programme he failed to get into. He said it was the "Galaxy Guardians". I asked him if he got in would he be fighting the monster now? He said he probably would... Then he walked inside home and seemed sad that he wasn't fighting the monster, but I couldn't tell for sure.

The next scene was of that spacey poster with Frank talking to Dad, asking him why he wouldn't transform into the hero and fight. He asked him why he was a dry cleaner. Dad said he didn't want to fight until the people of this planet could accept him. He said he failed the test 10 years ago. Frank told him if he gave up just like that, he wasn't a true hero and he already lost to his own pride.

The next scene was the rejection letter Dad had received. He still had it after all these years. When he read it the episode 16: "A Father's Stains" was complete. I had some glims to pick up and obtained another Eaglarian card. I hunted for more glims before going back to Monster Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment