Saturday 12 June 2021

14 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - megami-chan makes me a junior member

Dear Readers,

I took the policeman's advice and headed for the tv station to report the alien invader plot.

On the way I decided to challenge Ramen again and I lost! I remained his servant.

I caught up with Megami-chan at the station. She thought I was distressed over the anchor who farted during the morning news haha. She also got my words wrong in the most hilarious way! What's her obsession with farting?

She led me to a podium and bestowed a special honour upon me, a sticker and membership of the Space Defense Department. I was now a junior member! She gave me a dramatic speech and everything!

She asked me to keep what I saw a secret and I said I would. She said that was how peace and TV stations on Earth were protected! This kicked off Episode 15: "A Junior Member is Born!" and also completed it. A bunch of glims appeared for me to collect before I left the station.

I love how everyone is indulging and encouraging my imagination! It's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment