Sunday 13 June 2021

15 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - showing off my space defense department junior member sticker

Dear Readers,

When I left the TV station, Frank was outside. I told him I became a Space Defense Department Junior Member. He laughed with delight.

I went home to tell Mom and Dad and they were delighted. Mom talked about how I succeeded where Dad failed and told me it was how we became dry cleaners. Dad said I didn't need to be told everything.

I asked why Dad took a test to get into galaxy guarding. This started Episode 16: "A Father's Stains". I asked Dad what he would be like if he became a galaxy guardian. He said we'd probably have more money and he would've put it toward a dry cleaning machine, so we'd still be dry cleaners.

I left and talked to Akebi's father about when he started to love monsters. He told me about how 10 years ago, a strange flaming object fell into the Tanzawa Mountains of the Kanagawa prefecture. They called it Incident K-10, the Unidentified Object Crash Site. He said their crew rushed up in the middle of the night and saw the silhouette of a huge creature leaving the area. He didn't know exactly what it was, but it definitely wasn't human.

I wandered and collected a few more glims, earning another Progenodon card. I completed my Abstract Abnormaly glims to obtain Qube card. This was some kind of weird floating creature from the 4th dimension. It kinda looked like an abstract painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment