Thursday 17 June 2021

19 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - what the sign really says

Dear Readers,

I set off to join Billboard and the others at the bridge when I came across Akebi's dad. I asked him if he believed monsters and aliens existed and he said of course he did.

I came across Frank as well and he said he found it strange the farms and cabbages weren't crushed from the monsters appearing every week.

I finally caught up with everyone at the bridge with the mystery message. Billboard revealed his dad made this sign on the bridge. I thought that meant his dad was an alien, but he said his dad painted the sign for the supermarket on the other side of the river.

Billboard said his dad paints them by day and puts them up at night when the stores close. He then said his dad sees weird stuff when he drives around at night. He said he saw a bunch of people digging holes. Why would they do that though?

Akebi then pointed out the monster footprints! Could they be fake? Could it be the monsters weren't real? We went to some footprints and A Plus noticed there were shovel marks in the holes. Dun dun dunn!

Akebi asked Billboard what the sign said and he said it said "Huge Summer Sale!"

So that was it. Everyone ran off, leaving me to ponder the difference between monsters and aliens and what was really going on with them. The mysterious sign was now solved but now Episode 19: "Asteroids and Aliens" started.

I collected the glims that appeared and obtained a third Pailar card.

No comments:

Post a Comment