Thursday 24 June 2021

26 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - cleaner man versus frankasaurus!

Dear Readers,

Frank got into an argument with Dad... er I mean Cleaner Man. Frank called him a lout and Cleaner Man said he wasn't, he was just unique!

This resonated with Nanafushi, who was watching from the TV station. He was like "yeah! I'm just unique!" and he must've felt good. This captures the feeling of watching TV shows made for kids and helping them learn about life's challenges and their own self-esteem :)

Cleaner Man and Frankasaurus engaged in some pretty heavy battling, with punches, throws and even the odd tail whip to the face. Yowch!

I collected enough Conjectural Chimera glims to obtain a Jumbogon card. This combined a couple of monsters and had a horned, dinosaur like face.

I caught up with Nanafushi. I told him to come to Monster Hill to watch with everyone else. He said he only would if I won at Monster Cards with him.

It took several random tries but I finally beat him! I just kept picking my strongest cards and let luck determine everything else. I cast the falling down spell on him and he finally agreed to go to Monster Hill with everyone. He seemed happy about it though I daresay!

I picked up some new glims and headed towards Monster Hill myself, where I found the other kids cheering the hero on. Nanafushi wasn't here but lots of glims were! I collected them all and completed my Mightiest Monster ones to obtain a Demongiras card. This monster was very dragon like and was all about destroying other living things.

No comments:

Post a Comment