Monday 14 June 2021

16 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - scaring akebi with my monster voice

Dear Readers,

I caught up with Billboard, who was now hanging out with A Plus and Akebi for a change of scene. I asked him why he was named that and he said he liked to paint billboards. I was now able to play Monster Cards with him.

I played against him and won! I also learned about smash cards or whatever they're called, that have an advantage over the other two things, like say if you're rock, you can beat both scissors and paper. Luckily I had rock as well with higher strength, so I was able to beat him. I became his boss and cast the falling down spell on him. Serves him right for blocking me earlier too!

I didn't accept A Plus' challenge and became his servant. Ah well.

I told Akebi about the bridge I found with the strange writing. She and A Plus were interested in seeing it so we arranged to meet on the bridge overlooking it. I caught up with them. They said the house with all the paints in front of it was Billboard's house.

We had a closer look at the writing on the bridge below. A Plus said he'd ask Billboard about it and ran off, leaving Akebi and myself to hang out. 

The atmosphere became different when it was just her and me. She talked about how she loved being able to see the sky forever and breathing in fresh air. She also wanted to hear the roar that Billboard heard from the well.

I was happy to oblige! I went over to the drain to roar again, and poor Akebi was frightened out of her wits! She ran away but didn't go far.

I saw Akebi's dad and my Dad talking about whether this was their first meeting or not. One seemed familiar to the other.

I caught up with Akebi, who didn't stray too far from the well. She immediately copped it was me who made the sound, asking me how I made it. I asked her if she was scared and she said not really.

We got to talking about monsters. She said her dad knew the names of monsters before they came out on Fridays. We thought maybe he was the one behind them all since he came up with the stories for the ones on TV. She didn't like thinking this way and her mom said to believe in her daddy.

Afterwards, we decided to go back to the bridge to meet up with A Plus again. She ran ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment