Tuesday 15 June 2021

17 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - looking for billboard

Dear Readers,

I rushed back to the bridge after Akebi, but she wasn't there. A Plus wasn't either.

Emily and Megami-chan were chatting. Megami-chan was going to tell Emily something but didn't remember. Emily asked me if I knew and I said I did, but I wasn't telling! Megami-chan then called me a meanie! Playful grown-ups :)

I caught up with Akebi on the narrow road. She said she liked narrow roads as they made her feel so calm. I turned down her Monster Cards challenge and became her servant again. Oh well. She asked me to find Billboard, as her servant. I said nope!

I caught up with A Plus, who was also looking for Billboard. I turned down his challenge too and became his servant. Ah well. He longed for me to become his boss again.

I saw Mom and Ramen's dad talking as well and they were talking about his grey shirt that came back white. She apologised and said she'd let Dad know.

I told the police officer they made me a Space Defence Department Junior Member and he seemed surprised in a good way. Nice of him to keep playing along :)

I caught up with Ramen and he said Billboard told him something once but wouldn't say until I beat him at Monster Cards, so I decided to play again and beat him. When I became his boss again, he said Billboard told him he liked to hang out around the train tracks. I asked him why didn't he go look for him there and he said the stupid Nanafushi might be there with him.

I set off for the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment