Sunday 6 June 2021

8 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - the meteor impact site

Dear Readers,

Ramen stood before a smoking crater when I found him. He said this was where the meteor fell. I noted the crater but there wasn't any meteor.

I thought if monsters only came out in this town, their base must be here too. Where else would they come from every Friday? We decided to investigate their footprints and Ramen ran ahead, triggering Episode 9: "Find the Monster Base!"

While here I collected enough Mesozoic Mosquito glims to obtain card #07, Bugnar. The picture shows a winged bug with a long body, causing a plane to go down in flames. The description said it came to Japan to retrieve a jewel stolen from the Amazon jungle. Imagine being able to travel 1 kilometre with just one flap of your wings!

Since I now had five monster cards, the "Word to the Wise" voice came back and said I could now start playing the Monster Card game. It would share the rules later though.

I had to go find Ramen again as he had run off.

No comments:

Post a Comment