Wednesday 16 June 2021

18 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - nanafushi's loneliness

Dear Readers,

I headed for the tracks and met Billboard and Nanafushi there.

Billboard asked Nanafushi why didn't he want to try being friends with us as we weren't so bad. Nanafushi said he wasn't any good at school and he'd stick out like a sore thumb with us. Billboard disagreed, saying he was the best at P.E. and music, which counted as school too. Nanafushi said they probably get along because they were only good at one thing, Billboard being at the top of his art class.

They noticed me there and asked if needed something. I said we were looking for Billboard and wanted to show him something. Nanafushi was jealous of this. I told Billboard about the bridge and he ran off to check it out, leaving me with Nanafushi.

I asked Nanafushi if he was just lonely. He said not to make fun of him. This started Episode 18: "The Bad Kid".

I told him to admit that he was just lonely and he didn't respond. I decided to leave him there for now and look for the others.

Seems like he's more of an antagonist rather than an actual bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment