Tuesday 29 June 2021

31 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - handsome conversation topic among others

Dear Readers,

Now that I had everybody's spells, I could change the topic of conversation whenever I wanted or whenever I beat someone at Monster Cards.

But first, I wanted to talk to everyone with A Plus' topic, the one about using the same spell. I said it to Ramen's dad, but he thought I said "smell" and made a funny rhyme.

I continued wandering, picking up glims as I went along. I met Frank and told him about using the same spell. He didn't really get it, as it wasn't even real. Haha.

The topic seemed to change to Frank being an alien and not a frankfurter. When I chatted with Emily, this was the topic. She then changed the topic to me being a handsome kid who's popular with girls! She said she bet I was popular with them anyway, as I reminded her of a boy she had a crush on when she was growing up! Aw! She then got worried about giving me the wrong idea haha.

I talked to the policeman again with this topic and he said he was like that when he was young and reckless, but told me to keep that quiet as he didn't want to set a bad example now.

I talked to Megami-chan with this topic and she said Akebi told her a handsome transfer student showed up at school! Wow! She said Akebi was Goyouin-san's daughter.

I talked to Dad with this topic and he said of course I was handsome as I was his son! Then he changed the topic of conversation to Billboard's whereabouts :( How do I change it back to me being handsome and popular??

No comments:

Post a Comment