Wednesday 23 June 2021

25 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - cleaner man to the rescue!

Dear Readers,

I was just about to leave Monster Hill when Frank's flying saucer came down!

Frand communicated with the crew and they got the new monster to pick Mom and me up for deportation! They got S-chan as well!

Mom called for help and Dad came rushing out of our shop to the rescue!

Frank said they didn't get the target and with the confusion, they dropped me! Mom and S-chan cried my name out and so did Dad! Emily fainted!

Suddenly, I disappeared into thin air!

I appeared in the space scene with Frank telling me I was the super hero from now on. Then I got up from Frank's table in the diner and dashed outside, to where another figure appeared next to the monster. I then noticed my backpack was still on me. I had forgotten my errand.

This was all pretty hard to follow but I ran up to the collapsed Emily, apologising for her laundry and promising to get it to her later. The police officer tried to stop me from going to Monster Hill but I kept running. He had to tend to Emily anyway. They had a nice father/daughter eye to eye moment where they apologised for their shortcomings. 

Emily then revealed she was in love and wanted to marry someone. The flying saucer flew over them. Then it flew over me. Episode 23: "Dawn of a New Hero" started.

This was a little confusing and convoluted, but I continued on the ride. I met Frank and confronted him while the monster and the giant squared off in the background. He reacted with great surprise to see me. Then he observed the giant doing hand to hand combat with Frankasaurus before ordering his monster to bring the targets to safety. Frankasaurus let Mom and S-chan down on Monster Hill gently. Frank scolded his crew.

Mom comforted S-chan, saying they were safe now thanks to Cleaner Man! Dad had transformed into this giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment