Saturday 19 June 2021

21 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - on the swings with the 6th cutest girl

Dear Readers,

I left the diner feeling troubled. Was I really an alien? After talking with Frank, it seemed like I was. The police officer asked me what was wrong and thought I had wet the bed or something, telling me it was nothing to worry about. Even Nanafushi asked me what was up.

I went home to Dad, who was ironing. I asked him if he would be sad if I wasn't his son. He said not in the slightest, which had me going, until he said there was no way I wasn't his kid. Mom had just solved some problem she was working on and was extra happy, so I didn't want to trouble her with my worry for now.

Emily asked me what was up and I asked her if I was a regular kid. She said I definitely was a regular suspicious kid who would sneak a bite of cake. I felt a little better but...

I went to the bridge then and meet S-chan there. The narrator then revealed that she was this girl! I asked her what she was doing and she said she was looking at the transporters. She wasn't used to trains, so it felt like a new thing to her. I offered her a jelly packet I still had from school lunch and she politely declined.

I asked her if she found it weird that two transfer students showed up at the same time. We talked about it using words like "coincidence", "fate" and "destiny".

We went to the swings nearby and continued our chat about big words and being in fourth grade. Sentimental music played too. It was a nice scene.

She found a jelly packet in her pocket from school too and asked if I wanted it. I declined politely, as I had my own!

We swung on the swings and sang a song together. I used some big words to describe us and she said to be careful in case a girl would take that the wrong way. I asked what she meant.

Suddenly, we heard a monster behind us! We looked behind and saw the smoke from the chimneys in the distance making monster shapes. We got off the swings to take a closer look and all of the other kids showed up to join us, except for Nanafushi. They ran off in the direction of Monster Hill.

With this, Episodes 20: "The 6th Cutest Girl" and 21: "A Terrible Monster Appears!" both started. Lots of stuff happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment