Monday 7 June 2021

9 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - playing and winning monster cards

Dear Readers,

I took the path back to find Ramen confronted by a Bad Kid! The music got dramatic and everything! The bad kid said he couldn't be seen with us anymore since he was in the 6th grade so he walked away. Ramen said the bad kid ticked him off and ran off in the opposite direction to where we were going. I followed Ramen.

Up ahead we met Akebi and A Plus! They found a path or something and joined us to study the footprints. We told them we were trying to find the monsters base that way.

Ramen said he'd scout ahead and ran in the direction the footprints were pointing, leaving A Plus and Akebi and me here. I asked A Plus to play Monster Battle cards with me and the Word to the Wise came back with an explanation. All I had to do was lay the cards out and then do a swap. That's it! The rock-paper-scissors determined the winner. In the case of a draw, the strength determined the winner. You get hints as well which helps with guesses.

I beat A Plus and became his master, so I was able to do the spell that made him fall down. He said he much preferred being the servant since it was much less pressure. I drew with Akebi, but won thanks to the strength of my cards. I was able to cast a spell on her too. She praised my idea with the footprints and expected nothing less from her master. Maybe A Plus had a point...

No comments:

Post a Comment