Sunday 27 June 2021

29 attack of the friday monsters! a tokyo tale - s-chan helping with laundry

Dear Readers,

I began my Saturday at the door of our shop. I looked inside and saw Mom and Dad were busy, but S-chan was also here! And she was helping!

S-chan wanted to play Monster Cards right away. I decided not to just to become her servant. I didn't mind. I can always become her boss later.

I chatted with Dad, who seemed to have a new zest for life. He was rewashing the laundry that got splattered with mud yesterday and he seemed happy to do it. He even said he'd commit to the diner owner's situation and improve on his own work.

I asked Dad what he thought about the hero and he said it was him before saying he was joking. I asked Mom the same and she said Dad told her not to tell me who it was.

It took me ages but I beat S-chan at Monster cards and got a Space Saucer glim. I asked her what sh thought of the monster but she said she asked me to look into it.

Now to go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment