Thursday 3 May 2018

62 zelda breath of the wild - meeting lots of friendly people on hyrule ridge road

Dear Readers,

I was still trying to find the spot where the third photograph was taken. While warping between towers, I figured it must be somewhere south of Ridgeland Tower. I glided down from there towards the road in search of the spot in Hyrule Ridge.

I glided past a big flock of Keese and dashed away from a Stalkoblin archer. I came across a camp where a lady named Chabi was fighting a Blue Bokoblin. I fought it off and she gave me a Monster Extract, claiming she didn't need my help. I guess she did appear to be sparring with it. She said a guy named Kilton at a place called Fang and Bone brewed up the Monster Extract and it's supposed to make any dish taste amazing. She said the guy is hard to get hold of, usually found at a skull-shaped lake in Akkala.

I fought off some Keese and she gave me another Monster Extract :) bonus! Also, her tent was kind of... exposed. I guess she was just sheltering from weather and staying awake.

A lady named Yammo was passing by with her donkey. She was selling rice, wheat, goat butter and bird eggs. She warned about wearing metal equipment in this area since it was prone to lightning storms. I saved her from the flock of Keese which had now caught up with me and she gave me a Tough Meat-Stuffed Pumpkin. Woo!

I headed west along the road. I met a man named Savelle. He said it was possible to mount Lynels! That's insane! Also, Lizalfos bones could be used as boomerangs? That's strange...

I met another man named Nazbi. He said he was travelling Hilltop High Road looking for the "dragon's road" and that it wasn't far from Tanagar Canyon.

#355 Fisherman's Shield

Nazbi had one of these. Lots of people along this road!

#067 Winterwing Butterfly

Further along the road was a sign that said it was dangerous in this area due to the rise in bandits attacking travellers and that Tabantha Bridge Stable was up ahead where one could be safe. Sales pitch? :)

There was a lady here at the sign who was lost. She asked for directions to Gerudo Desert and I said I didn't know. Then she turned out to be another darn Yiga! She was no match for my Lightning Rod! It was like she was being hit with a taser or something :P

#239 Vicious Sickle

She dropped this.

I continued until I came across Tabantha Bridge Stable. I observed a weird tall structure with a hole in the middle in the distance, kind of what I had in the photograph! I must be getting warmer :)

There was a shrine here as well called Shae Loya Shrine so I activated that for a warp point.

#180 Razorshroom

New area, new mushroom :) this one enhances attack.

I placed a pin on the tower for the region west of here, the one to where Tabantha Bridge leads. Looks like I'll be heading in that direction soon. I also placed a pin on another shrine on a hilltop. It could very well be the place where the third photograph was taken. It seems to line up with the scenery. I'll see soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment