Friday 11 May 2018

70 zelda breath of the wild - a walk through faron woods

Dear Readers,

I warped away to make some more health replenishing Simmered Fruit and gather fairies before warping back to the Lake Tower. I wanted to map the region to the east of this one so I followed the road!

The idea was to hike on the road through Finra Woods, Pagos Woods and eventually go where the road takes me into the next uncharted region.

I met a lady named Suzuna camping along the forest path. She asked about where I was going and I said east. She told me about Floria Falls and about a "creature that looks like a huge snake". She said she was going to the Faron Grasslands because she heard of a place she could bring her old beloved horse back to life. Interesting! She asked if I believed in such a thing and to humour her I said I did. I didn't want to discourage her and besides, it could happen in this game!

#093 Forest Octorok

An Octorok that lives on land. I met it before when I first left the plateau. I met two other people named Sorelia and Tye, who were being attacked by Bokoblins. They were a lovey dovey couple who were looking to pluck a Silent Princess. I wasn't able to give any of mine. He said he wouldn't let any misfortune befall her, yet I had to save her after she got knocked unconscious! Oh well!

I met another lady on the forest path named Meeshy. She was looking for ancient ruins in Faron Woods because it sounded romantic.

Just off this path was a short path to Pumaag Nitae Shrine. I'll stop here and check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment