Friday 25 May 2018

84 zelda breath of the wild - gliding from the plateau to the region in the southeast and doing some rock climbing

Dear Readers,

I warped to Keh Namut Shrine before jumping off and gliding to the region to the southwest. Turns out this is where the desert is! Just what I was looking for :) woo! I didn't have to wear my Warm Doublet for long!


#022 Wasteland Coyote

The moment I landed in the desert I was spotted by these creatures. I dealt with one easily though and the others ran away then.

I found Jee Noh Shrine along the way. I'll explore here later. For now I just set a warp point.

Instead of climbing the really tall cliffs, I found a path behind the Bokoblin skull camp that led all the way up the mountain. It was a very steep path! Lots of enemies chased after me too like Lizalfos, Electric Lizalfos and Stalmoblins but I was able to outrun them. That's what I decided anyway.

#091 Electric Keese
#233 Fire Rod

Some other electric enemies appear normally here. I met a Fire Wizzrobe too and a single shot with an ice arrow defeated it :) woo!

#044 Islander Hawk

I spotted this bird soaring calmly as I climbed higher. I also spotted a Guardian Stalker in the distance. I guess they're in this area too...

I climbed the rest of the way to the summit and headed towards the tower. I ate two Energizing Fish Skewers to get up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment