Wednesday 30 May 2018

89 zelda breath of the wild - until next time, oh lovely gerudos! sav'orq!

Dear Readers,

Right when I was about to play, one of my Joy-Cons' battery went flat. Since I wanted to play in tabletop mode I had to wait for it to charge. Delays!

I saw a guy named Bozai running around outside Gerudo Town. I had a chat with him.

He was showing off his Sand Boots as he heard the Gerudo women liked them. No one paid attention to him though. He said they were extremely rare as the one who made them passed away and that with them, one can run around normally on sand! He wouldn't give them to me for anything though because he was only interested in talking to women. Oh well...

I warped back to Hateno Village. Now that I had a Fire Rod I had something to show Nebb. He gave me 20 rupees as thanks :) next up he wanted to see what a Moblin Club was like. The weird thing was, I didn't have any in the Hyrule Compendium. Huh...

I had a look at the fifth photograph in the album. It was high up in the mountains, overlooking a river and a lake with some scattered structures in it. Hyrule Castle was in the left background and even further away in the centre background was the big flying machine thing. From the looks of my map and judging on perspective, I thought it must be somewhere in the east, possibly in the northern regions I hadn't explored yet. I warped to Lanayru Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment