Sunday 20 May 2018

79 zelda breath of the wild - climbing faron tower and mapping out the rest of the region

Dear Readers,

I decided to warp back to the Lakeside Stable. I still hadn't this area mapped out yet and I wanted to do that at the tower.

I climbed on top of a pillar on the way to the tower and glided across the chasm. It was as simple as that and I should've done it earlier! Ah well.

I thought it was plain sailing, but then I saw an Electric Wizzrobe and a big flock of Keese flying around the tower! I made sure to have my Rubber Helm on...

I whistled to get the Wizzrobe's attention and drew it over to defeat it. After that I took care of the flock of Keese. Better not to take them all on at once!

#286 Soldier's Spear

A Stalkoblin was wielding one of these.

There were many stone slabs around the place and I used Stasis to knock one out of the way. There were loads of Stamella and Hylian Mushrooms underneath!

The tower came to be known as Faron Tower. It only had one rest stop near the top. I ended up using all the Energising Elixirs I had made! I'll have to make some more stamina replenishing stuff later. I finally reached the top and could hear Lizalfos on a nearby cliff jumping around some kind of fruit or something.

I used the Sheikah Slate and mapped out the rest of the Faron region! I finally had a map of the beach I was exploring!

This new map of the Faron region showed all the waterfalls around here. They do look interesting. The Lurelin Village area was here too as well as Eventide Island, which had placenames similar to the setting of Link's Awakening! That's a nice throwback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment