Thursday 10 May 2018

69 zelda breath of the wild - a nice trip to lake tower

Dear Readers,

The next photo memory was of a sunset scene with lots of palm trees so I assumed it was near the beach. I warped back to the Great Plateau with the aim of going south to an uncharted region with a beach.

#152 Farosh

From there I spotted another huge dragon swirling through the air. Looked pretty awesome :)

I glided off the plateau on the way towards the Bridge Of Hylia. Farosh was swirling around the lake.

#116 Stalizalfos

A Stalfos Lizalfos! I should've expected it :) I was chased around by other nighttime nasties too like a flock of Keese. This Lizalfos just shot arrows at me while I was on the bridge.

#242 Lizalfos Arm
#337 Lizal Bow

The Stalizalfos dropped these.

#283 Fishing Harpoon
#224 Lizal Boomerang
#262 Rusty Claymore
290 Zora Spear

Some Lizalfos were patrolling on the bridge. I beat 'em up and got some loot :)

I wanted to climb the structures on either end of the bridge, but it wouldn't stop raining :/

After the bridge the tower in this region was very close by. Just had to get through a bunch of enemies in order to climb it.

#307 Moblin Spear

I didn't think there were many enemies because of the regular Bokoblins, but there were lots of Lizalfos around the corners! I lost a couple of Fairies running past them!

#097 Fire Wizzrobe

Spotted this version of the terrifying Wizzrobe very far away and it could stay there frankly!

Other than the large number of enemies around here, climbing the Lake Tower was much easier than the last couple of ones. I wonder if I should've come here earlier? In any case I had now mapped out Faron Grasslands! Woo! :)

I didn't quite make it to the beach, but Faron Grasslands does have a coastline! That's something. Plus, Lake Hylia is here too. This is a Hyrule I find more familiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment