Tuesday 29 May 2018

88 zelda breath of the wild - having a look at gerudo town from the outside

Dear Readers,

I decided to head to the Daqo Chisay Shrine in front of Gerudo Town. I had to make a Chilly Elixir first though.

The hike was a bit slower than normal and there were Electric Lizalfos out here, but I made it handily and set the warp point.

There was a guy named Benja here. He was the leader of the merchant caravan and he heard a guy found a way to sneak into Gerudo Town, so he was waiting here to see if he could spot him. This came up as a main quest! Will be doing this at some stage too!

I tried my luck and climbed the wall of the town. The moment I got on top of the wall I was spotted by Dorrah, the town guard. I was quickly thrown out! I talked to her for a bit and learned "vai" was their word for "woman". I chatted with the guard on the other side of the entrance named Merina. She had similar sentiments. I also learned "sav'orq" is "goodbye" in their language.

#007 Sand Seal

Nearby, Frelly had a stand where she had Sand Seals, which were used to travel in the desert. She had lots of information about them. I'll catch up with her about them later. Her shop was inside the town unfortunately.

Lashley was guarding the southeast gate of the town.

#188 Electric Safflina

No southwest entrance or guards but these were growing there! Hydromelons too!

Laine was guarding the northwest gate. She said to feel free to admire town from the outside. Haha :) she talked about sandstorms and the hazard of getting lost in them. She said their ancestors knew how to use them to their advantage and something about treasure. She pointed to a statue of a swordswoman and said these statues point towards the hiding place of ancient treasure. "The Silent Swordswomen" came up as a shrine quest.

Gerudo Town has a nice lively theme but it also has a lovely easy-listening nighttime version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment