Friday 4 May 2018

63 zelda breath of the wild - shooting a static pinball at shae loya shrine

Dear Readers,

I stocked up on fairies, arrows and food before going into Shae Loya Shrine, near Tabantha Bridge Stable in the western part of Hyrule Ridge.

I stocked up on Simmered Fruit as well.

"Aim For The Moment" was the name of the trial at the shrine. I found myself in a room where I could see the monk nearby, but they were on the other side of some bars. There was also a big round ball that was constantly being launched up into the air by a pillar.

I thought about it for a while but I figured out that I could use Stasis on the ball and knock it out of position by shooting an arrow at it. It rolled into a groove and made another launching pillar activate where I was standing. I glided over and obtained Topaz from the chest beyond where the ball was. Then I used the new flipper to fire an arrow at a switch in a hole in the wall. This opened up the way to the monk.

There was another chest in this room and it was very high up on a wooden platform. I had no way of reaching it by being launched and my arrows didn't break the rope that was holding it up. Didn't know what to do so I just obtained the Soul Orb from the monk and left. Might come back here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment