Tuesday 22 May 2018

81 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at highland stable

Dear Readers,

I hung out and mingled at Highland Stable for a while.

Like I was saying before, Pikango had information for the seventh album picture here.

A guy named Blynne didn't like the rain because it meant a slippery saddle. Speaking of which, it rains an awful lot in this game! Or this region at least. It's very much like here in Ireland in that sense!

An old lady named Perosa said she saw me take care of those Bokoblins on horseback and gave me an Endura Carrot as a reward! I had the sidequest completed before it even started :) "Horseback Hoodlums" came up as I was talking to her and then it came up again as complete when I stopped talking to her. How convenient! :)

The grateful Perosa told me more information about horses. West of here was a place called Taobab Grassland which had a really big horse. She also said someone called the "god of horses" was living nearby and they could bring horses back to life. That made me think of Epona, known both as the Zelda horse and the Celtic horse goddess :)

Beedle was here too of course :)

A girl named Phanna was very welcoming, especially for any horses. This was the one stable that really appreciated horses, though every one I've been to so far had facilities for horses.

When it stopped raining, Blynne was up for a horse obstacle course challenge for some horse gear as a reward. I didn't bother with it for now.

After this I went exploring Ka'o Makagh Shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment