Monday 21 May 2018

80 zelda breath of the wild - the road to highland stable and my new stamina strategy

Dear Readers,

I warped away from Faron Tower to make more stamina replenishing stuff.

Before I did that though I was curious to see what the two Lizalfos nearby were dancing around. I got one with arrows and the other with a sneak attack. It was Hearty Durians :)

I found that cooking a single Staminoka Bass gives you an Energizing Fish Skewer that fills one stamina wheel! I warped to the Riverside Stable where they had lots of them swimming nearby. This'll be my stamina strategy from now on :)

I warped back to Lake Tower with the aim of going to the stable nearby. I would have to take the road leading south from Faron Woods this time. Along the way I spotted a sparkly thing circling a big rock. I caught up with it and examined it for my 21st Korok Seed :)

I continued on the south road until I reached Highland Stable. I came across some Blue Bokoblins on horseback and they knocked most of my fairies out of me :( I managed to beat them all but I'll have to be more careful with these guys!

I met Pikango at the stable. I showed him the seventh picture in the album. He observed the Bridge Of Hylia in the distance and two tiny stone statues. He reckoned it was the northeast shore of Lake Hylia, possibly near Scout's Hill. I'll go there later. I know it's nearby but I'm kind of doing these in sequence :P

Ka'o Makagh Shrine was nearby so I activated that warp point. Will explore it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment