Thursday 24 May 2018

83 zelda breath of the wild - the truth about eventide island and a return to beachcombing

Dear Readers,

I warped to Muwo Jeem Shrine on the cliff with the aim of gliding to Eventide Island. Here's what I learned...

I had to replenish my one stamina wheel fully two or three times to reach there. When I got there a voice chimed in and told me this whole island was one big Shrine Quest about survival and all my items were taken away, apart from my Sheikah Slate.

I changed my mind and decided to leave this place for now. I'll take on this challenge later. I couldn't warp out of here so I had to load an earlier save.

After this I warped to Lurelin Village with the aim of doing more beachcombing. I headed west along Korne Beach and Clarnet Coast.

#268 Spiked Boko Bat

Got this from a Blue Lizalfos. I came across some Blue Bokoblins and they were hanging out with some Electric Chuchus! First I've seen of that! I just ran past them.

I ran past other enemy camps as well. I found some buried treasure with Topaz in them. I wonder if pirates buried them :) I also came across another Treasure Octorok! This time I was prepared for it! I shot an arrow at the treasure chest, which was enough to make it spring out of the ground, then I got it with another arrow. It dropped some rupees which was nice :)

I continued beachcombing through Aris Beach and when I got to Martha's Landing I decided to stop. More Bokoblins on horseback were here and I was starting to think maybe this place in the fourth photograph wasn't at the beach. Maybe it was in a desert. The ground there looked much drier at least. I warped away to the Great Plateau Tower and placed a pin on the tower in the region to the southeast. I'll go exploring there next time.

That long walk along the beach was pretty enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment