Tuesday 8 May 2018

67 zelda breath of the wild - reviving the great fairy kaysa

Dear Readers,

I decided to head towards the tower in the local region from Tena Ko'sah Shrine. I glided over the canyon, over the Guardian Skywatchers to the pillar on the other side. It had a pinwheel on top but it still scared the life out of me when the balloons made a sudden sound when they appeared. Yaah!

I shot all the balloons and got my 19th Korok Seed. Seriously though, my nerves were wracked enough from those Guardian Skywatchers and Black Moblins from earlier!

#193 Mighty Thistle

I continued this way and found the Great Fairy Kaysa's home! It was the same story as Cotera, she needed rupees. This time it was 500, the exact amount Toren gave me to give to her :) I gave her the rupees and she sprung back to life. She looked like Cotera, only with darker skin. She took a fancy to me and joked about me staying and living with her :) She was able to upgrade my Hylian Trousers so I let her do that.

#105 Black Bokoblin

I glided across another gap to the mountain with the tower and spotted a new kind of Bokoblin.

I reached Tabantha Tower. No enemies around here but there was this weird streaky goop with horns bulging out of it. It also had an uncanny bubbling echo sound. It actually looked a bit like what was surrounding Hyrule Castle. I tried climbing but the goop was in the way! I had no idea what to do so I warped back to Tabantha Bridge Stable.

I met Geggle, who was looking at the cliffs to the south of here. He said they looked man-made. This came up as a Shrine quest, so there must be one over there :) Will check it out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment