Saturday 19 May 2018

78 zelda breath of the wild - treasure octorok jumpscare!

Dear Readers,

When I got out of Yah Rin Shrine, I met Pikango in Lurelin Village!

I showed him another photograph. It was of Hyrule Castle on one of the surrounding cloisters. This was the eighth photograph. I was currently looking for the fourth one. Looks like I'll be going to Hyrule Castle sooner than I thought! Gulp! Won't be for another while though :)

I did some beachcombing in the direction of Eventide Island. It looks suspiciously like the area in the photograph I'm looking for. There was a nice sandspit that stretched some way towards it.

#096 Treasure Octorok

I saw a weird treasure chest half buried in the sand with an enemy life bar. I approached it slowly and suddenly this creature burst out of the ground and raced around the place. That sudden move made me jump out of my chair in real life! Seriously I was in the air before I even comprehended what was going on! It didn't hang around long enough to attack though. It just disappeared quickly. I assume this is like a Metal Slime or a Bag o' Laughs.

Okay, no more beachcombing! I took a look at Eventide Island from the shore before warping back to the Lakeside Stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment