Wednesday 16 May 2018

75 zelda breath of the wild - lusty letty? yucky yiga!

Dear Readers,

I tried crossing the bridge near the Lakeside Stable but Farosh was flying around here and its lightning orbs kept shocking me! Can no one else see or be affected by these dragons?!

That guy with the donkey I met a while ago walked through here no bother! The squirrels too! No bother at all! I put on the Rubber Helmet and went back to the stable to make some more Simmered Fruit. Farosh wasn't there when I crossed again so I stopped at the pinwheel. The balloons were far away so I aimed over them to pop them for my 20th Korok Seed.

I crossed the bridge and continued along a path leading away from this area when it got stormy with lots of lightning strikes again. I met Letty again too. Then I met who I thought was Letty but it was a Yiga in disguise! Letty was quite attractive so they were extra devious and got all flirty and asking me if I wanted to spend time with them and to close my eyes. Yikes! After that encounter I met a second Yiga in disguise offering to sell Mighty Bananas for 99 rupees. I was able to fight both of them off pretty well. I'm getting better at fighting those Yiga :)

I met Spinch, a regular good person at last. He had tips for combat while on horseback.

No comments:

Post a Comment