Friday 18 May 2018

77 zelda breath of the wild - lugging a metal crate around yah rin shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to check out Yah Rin Shrine. "A Weighty Decision" was the name of the trial.

I was greeted with a balancing scale and a big metal crate. I used Magnesis to lift it while standing on that end to the other end. This lifted me to the next platform.

Up ahead I could see a Guardian Scout II. I tried to hit it with the big metal crate but it didn't do much damage. Ah well. Instead I tried my Guardian Shield beam deflecting skills. This fared much better!

I had to carry the metal crate around to get ahead in this place. I got the Knight's Broadsword and the Opal in the treasure chests and pressed a switch down for opening the gate.

There were four more scale platforms. I just had to place the metal crate on a certain one to be raised up to the platform that lead to the monk for another Spirit Orb.

No comments:

Post a Comment