Sunday 27 May 2018

86 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda at kara kara bazaar

Dear Readers,

From the Wasteland Tower, I could now see what looked like the scene in the fourth photograph memory, so I went gliding to investigate!

I glided towards the desert, taking a rest stop on top of a mountainous land formation before gliding all the way down towards this oasis-like place. When I landed though, I heard this thunderous bellow. A cut scene triggered.

The cutscene showed this gigantic metal bactrian camel Divine Beast thing in all its dramatic glory, with dense sand cloud all around and some lightning strikes for added effect. This thing must be crazy powerful! After the cut scene I continued to the oasis. It came to be known as Kara Kara Bazaar.

The glowing memory spot was indeed here!. I went over there and started recalling...

...Princess Zelda was running away from some Yiga Clan members when she got surrounded and tripped. It was looking bleak. They closed in on her, twirling their Vicious Sickles. Suddenly I showed up and intervened, taking a protective stance in front of her. She gazed up at me, her cheeks flushed...

Wow! That memory just adds more questions! I'm glad I finally found it though. It took me a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment