Sunday 13 May 2018

72 zelda breath of the wild - a new uncharted area east of faron woods

Dear Readers,

It was nighttime when I left Pumaag Nitae Shrine. I saved Meeshy from some Stalkoblins and she gave me an Energising Honey Crepe :) I continued along the Faron Woods path to the east into the next uncharted region.

#335 Spiked Boko Bow

One of the Stalkoblins was wielding this.

#305 Spiked Boko Spear

A pair of Lizalfos dropped these when I defeated them. I had more Bokoblin archers to deal with as well and saved Meeshy again. This time she rewarded me with 5 rupees. Ah well.

I heard music playing up ahead. It was a Rito named Kass playing an accordion. He was friendly guy and offered to play me a song. He sang about a shrine and the forest dragon's jaws. He said it could be in Damel Forest. This came up as a shrine quest. He also seemed interested in my Sheikah Slate but didn't dwell on it. I'll check out this quest later :) He was a wandering bard interested in the ancient songs of Hyrule about the hero. I'll probably hear more songs from him in other areas :) looking forward to it!

I met another lady named Totsuna who was also passionate about dragon legends and these woods.

I used Cryonis to pull two wooden treasure chests out of a river I came across for Fire Arrows and Amber. I continued along the path until the tower in this new region came into view.

More people to rescue from Bokoblins! Meghyn and Nat were truffle hunting in this area now! I actually found some here myself :) A man named Chumin was walking along with his donkey. He was selling goods from Lurelin Village. He was selling Palm Fruit, Durians, Porgies and Crabs. Hmm... might find them later.

I continued along the path and met Beedle again! I happened across another stable too, the Lakeside Stable.

As for the tower, it was across a deep chasm with a river running through. Gotta take a little detour to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment