Saturday 12 May 2018

71 zelda breath of the wild - learning to use boomerangs at Pumaag Nitae Shrine

Dear Readers,

I went into Pumaag Nitae Shrine for the trial titled "A Minor Test Of Strength". Another combat trial!

Every other combat trial until now I've chickened out on, the "modest" and "major" tests of strength. Maybe this one will be easier!

#376 Guardian Shield

And it was! It was a Guardian Scout II and I had come across pairs of them before. This area was definitely easier than other places I've been :)

#202 Boomerang

Got this in the treasure chest as a prize! I hung around and tried it out before leaving. It turns out that using Boomerangs in this game is very different and much more difficult than other Zelda games! If it bumps off something it drops to the ground and you have to go over to pick it up! If it does come back, you have to press a button to catch it! This... may be a bit too realistic for a boomerang experience... I can still use it as a melee weapon at least.

I received the Spirit Orb and left the shrine. I'm a bit more confident with combat trials now at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment